There are six casino missions in GTA Online, PCGamesN explains. Players stand a chance at scoring all sorts of prizes and rewards for finishing the missions, most notably an armored Enus Paragon R. However, players are required to both host and complete each mission before they can ride away in their dream car.
What is the order of the casino missions?
GTA Online Casino Missions List and Order
- Casino – Loose Cheng.
- Casino – House Keeping.
- Casino – Strong Arm Tactics.
- Casino – Play to Win.
- Casino – Bad Beat.
- Casino – Cashing Out.
How much money do you get for casino missions?
The standard payout for completing a mission is GTA$ 11,000 – 15,000 depending on the time it takes, however you get an additional GTA$ 50,000 the first time you finish each one, which doubles up to GTA$ 100,000 on the last one Just finished all the co-op missions this evening, plus five casino odd jobs.
How do you start casino missions?
How To Start Casino Missions In GTA Online
- Purchase a Penthouse for VIP (Any level penthouse works)
- Visit your Penthouse after you purchase it.
- Watch the cut-scene inside the Penthouse where you meet the Casino characters.
- Wait 5-15 minutes for a phone call about a mission.
Can you do the casino missions solo?
There are 12 missions available but you can’t choose which you will get. They can however all be done solo and in private sessions. Each mission completion gives you around $5-10k and 5k chips, depending on the type of work you do.
What GTA missions pay the most?
Fastest & Highest Paying Missions & Methods
- Trash Talk: $3715/minute – 616RP/minute – $14860 & 2466RP.
- Rooftop Rumble: $3657/minute – $14630.
- Judging the Jury: $3560/minute – 626RP/minute – $14240 & 2507RP.
- Parking Garage: $3462/minute – $13850.
- Extradition: $3412/minute – 531RP/minute – $13650 & 2126RP.
Can you do casino missions twice?
Yes, he should have the Ab mission spot on the map within the casino to replay any mission after completing them all. No phone calls or waiting needed. They’ll also get them as options when you do ‘Replay Job’. Once you’ve done them once, you won’t get the first-time money rewards again though – host or not.