What was North Carolina lottery results?
|Pick 4 Evening Tuesday, Aug 10, 2021||3 8 1 8|
|Cash 5 Tuesday, Aug 10, 2021||Main Draw 17 20 28 32 33 Double Play 2 13 15 20 23|
|Powerball Saturday, Aug 07, 2021||7 24 36 54 60 23 PB Power Play: x2|
|Mega Millions Tuesday, Aug 10, 2021||29 45 50 59 62 12 MB Megaplier: x2|
What lottery is tonight in NC?
North Carolina Drawing Schedule
|Game||Draw Days||Draw Times*|
|Powerball||Wednesday & Saturday||10:59 PM|
|Mega Millions||Tuesday & Friday||11:00 PM|
|Lucky for Life||Daily||10:38 PM|
|Cash 5||Daily||11:22 PM|
What numbers hit the most in Pick 3?
Numbers Most Drawn for Play 3
What numbers come out the most in Pick 4?
The numbers 1-0-1-0 are one of the most popular combinations of numbers played in the Pick 4 game. The record Pick 4 win occurred on Aug. 11, 2012 when the numbers 1-1-1-1 paid out $7.5 million in prizes. Antonio Davis of Henderson won $2,900 on his 50/50 ticket.
Are 2 numbers worth anything in Mega Millions?
Yes, if you match two Mega Millions numbers during the drawing, this means that you will walk away with some money, but you won’t win the jackpot. However, you will only win some money if you matched a yellow ball and a white ball. Matching two white balls won’t get you any winnings.
Does 2 numbers on Powerball win anything?
2 numbers plus the Powerball – $7
If your ticket matches two numbers and the Powerball you’ll get $7 but the odds to get there begin to skyrocket to 1 in 701.
How do you win the Pick 4 lottery?
Ways To Win
- The Pick 4 top prize is won by matching all 4 winning numbers in the exact order drawn.
- Additional prizes can be won based on play type. (See Prizes & Odds chart for details.)
- The numbers you select determine the ways to win. 4-Way: set of numbers with 3 like digits + 1 unique digit. ( Ex: 4445)
How do you play the lottery and win?
Nine Tips on How to Win the Lottery
- To increase your probability of winning, you need to buy more tickets. …
- Form a lottery syndicate where you gather money from lottery players. …
- Don’t choose consecutive numbers. …
- Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ending with a similar digit.