Mega Millions – Minnesota Lottery.
What lottery games are only in Minnesota?
- Powerball. $2. Next Est. Jackpot. $241,000,000. $175,000,000 Cash Option. …
- Mega Millions. $2. Next Est. Jackpot. $208,000,000. $150,200,000 Cash Option. …
- Lotto America. $1. Next Est. Jackpot. $2,350,000. …
- Northstar Cash. $1. Next Est. Jackpot. $90,000. …
- Daily 3. $0.50. Learn More.
- Gopher 5. $1. Next Est. Jackpot. $100,000.
Which MN Lottery has the best odds?
Top 10 Minnesota Lottery Scratch Off Odds
|Rank||Game Name||Overall Odds|
|1||500X||1 in 2.89|
|2||2021 Crossword||1 in 2.93|
|3||$500,000 Payday||1 in 3.00|
|4||$500,000 Jackpot||1 in 3.00|
Which lottery is easiest to win in MN?
We’re talking the *overall* odds of winning ANY prize. And the winner is…. Northstar Cash! With jackpots starting at $25,000, Northstar Cash has the best odds of all Minnesota jackpot games.
How much is the Gopher 5 jackpot?
*The jackpot is paid in cash and will be divided equally among all winning tickets if there is more than one winner. The minimum jackpot amount for a drawing is $100,000. The approximate overall odds of winning a Gopher 5 prize are 1 in 12.00.
Prizes and Odds.
|Match:||To Win:||Approx. Odds|
|2 of 5||$1||1 in 13.00|
Is lottery legal in Minnesota?
What kind of gambling activities are legal in Minnesota? Allowable gambling activities in Minnesota are licensed charitable gambling, including pull-tabs, paddlewheels, tipboards, bingo and raffles. The Minnesota Lottery, pari-mutuel betting on horse races, and tribal gaming are also permitted.
Which lottery is easiest to win?
Which is the easiest Lottery to win?
- Oz Lotto – odds 1:8.
- Polish Mini Lotto – odds 1:8.5.
- UK National Lottery – odds 1:9.3.
- Spanish Lotto – odds 1:10.
- Austria Lotto – odds 1:12.
- Irish Lotto – odds 1:13.
- Mega Millions Lottery – odds 1:24.
- Powerball Lotto – odds 1:24.87.
How many scratch off tickets are in a roll in Minnesota?
Based on the price of an individual ticket, a roll of lottery tickets can include 15, 30, 60 or 150 tickets. This variance is due to the standardized cost of $300 for each roll of tickets. Individual tickets within a roll are valued at $20, $10, $5 and $2.
How can I increase my scratch ticket odds?
Top Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Winning Scratch Cards
- Don’t Buy The Cheapest Ones. …
- Check The Small Print. …
- Buy In Bulk. …
- Play Them Like Slots. …
- Keep Your Old Tickets. …
- Submit All Losing Tickets. …
- Study The Scratch Cards. …
- Be Strict With Your Budget.
Is there an app for Minnesota Lottery?
Keep track of it all with our mobile lottery app!
Does the Minnesota Lottery have an app?
Minnesota lottery does not offer any mobile or desktop app to assist you in purchasing online tickets.