The first thing to do is visit one of our websites and click the ‘Register’ or ‘Join’ link in the top left-hand corner of the screen. From here, you’ll need to enter your details in the spaces provided, including details such as your full name, date of birth and address.
Why can’t I create a Sky Bet account?
If you have not registered with GAMSTOP, you may not be able to access your account for a number of reasons. Please check that you are using your correct account details, username and PIN.
Is a Sky Bet account free?
The free bet can be used on any single or each way market at Sky Bet. The free bet will not be subject to an expiry. Clause 19.2 of the General Terms and Conditions will still apply to dormant accounts meaning free bets may be removed after 24 months of account inactivity but will be re-credited on request.
How long does it take to set up a Sky Bet account?
Opening an account with us is a simple but secure process, which shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. There are 14 steps to completing your account before being able to deposit and place bets through our app or website. On both the website and our app there is a Join link at the top right of the page.
Where is my Sky Bet account?
When you access the ‘My Account’ section you’ll see a quick link at the top of the page to your last settled bet. If you want to see more, click on ‘Settled bets’ and use the filter at the top to find your bets.
Can I have 2 Sky Bet accounts?
Can I open more than one account? It is Sky Bet policy to allow only one account per customer. This means that if we find a customer to have more than one account, we reserve the right to close it immediately and if you try and open another account this may be refused.
How do I claim my free Sky Bet?
How to claim the Sky Bet welcome offer
- Click here to join Sky Bet.
- Click register and enter your details.
- Confirm you are 18 years old or over.
- Set up your account with a username and password.
- Place a bet 5p or above on any market.
- Receive your £30 in free bets in 3 x £10 bet tokens.
How do I claim my free bet?
Claiming your Betway Free Bet
- Sign into the Betway site.
- View your Free Bet Balance in the top right hand corner, by your cash balance.
- Make your betting selections and add your bets to your Betslip.
- When placing a single bet click on “Use my Free Bet” to use your free bet instead of cash.
- Confirm your bet.
Does Sky Bet ask for ID?
The quickest and most convenient way is to provide us with your proof of ID and Proof of Address through our NetVerify® by Jumio service.
How do I claim my winnings on Sky Bet?
To withdraw your account balance go to ‘Manage Payment Methods’ within your Account. Then click on Withdraw (as per the screenshot below) and ‘Confirm Withdrawal’.
How do I use my free Sky Bet?
Here’s how to use your free bets with Sky Bet:
- Add selections to your bet slip as normal.
- Enter the stake value of the free bet you wish to use.
- Select ‘Use Free Bet’ at the bottom of your bet slip.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Place Bet’.